Published twice annually, Loews magazine engages the reader with content relevant to their lifestyle, passions, and interests. Articles reflect the Loews guests’ passion for travel; creative and unique experiences; and includes information on Loews destination cities; and more. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, each issue is filled with information to inform and delight the Loews guest.
• Published twice per year – March and September
• 35,000 copies per issue
• Distributed in 7,700 rooms & suites, 365 days per year
• 350,000 readers per issue
• Distributed in every guest room and suite at all Loews
Hotels across North America:
» Annapolis, MD
» Atlanta, GA
» Boston, Back Bay
» Hollywood, CA
» Miami Beach, FL
» Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
» Nashville, TN
» New Orleans, LA
» New York City (Loews Regency)
» Orlando, FL
• Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Studios
• Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
» Philadelphia, PA
» Quebec City, Quebec (Canada)
» San Diego, CA (Loews Coronado Bay Resort)
» Santa Monica, CA
» St. Petersburg Beach, FL (Loews Don Cesar)
» Tucson, AZ (Loews Ventana Canyon Resort)
» Washington D.C.
The Loews guest is active, affluent, and brand loyal. Many are married with families, and Loews hotels cater to both the business and leisure traveler.
• Average income: $200,000
• Average age: 43 years young
• 62% female; 38% male
• Two-thirds of Loews guests are married
Interested in online advertising on this website?
Contact us at: info(@)firebrandmediainc.com